Atla Taddi Festival
Atla Tadde Saturday 27th October 2018
Atla Tadde Timing:
Moonrise on Atla Tadde Day = 7:55 PM
Thadiya Tithi Starts = 8:09 PM on 26-October-2018
Thadiya Tithi Ends = 6:37 PM on 27-October-2018
Telugu lady check Atla Taddi by keeping a day-long quick without sustenance or water. At night, ladies perform pooja, and in the wake of taking a gander at the moon, they break the quick by having little atlu scaled down dosas. On this day, Some have a custom of getting ready atlu and keep those as offering to goddess Gowri, and after they will be circulated to relatives, neighbors as vaayanam.Atla Taddi is a customary celebration celebrated by married Hindu ladies of Andhra locale, for the wellbeing and long existence of their spouses. It happens on the third night after the full moon in Aswiyuja month of Telugu timetable, and falls in either September or October in the Gregorian date-book. It is what might as well be called Karva Chauth, which is commended by north Indian ladies the next day.
Following are traditions in a few spots of Andhra Pradesh, India:
1. This celebration is commended by ladies and youngsters.
2. On eve of this day, they apply Gorintaku Mehndi on their palms.
3. Ladies and kids wake up in the early morning before the dawn, and have suddi rice cooked day before night with perugu curd and Gongura chutney.
4. Unmarried young ladies and youngsters will play in the city singing Atla Tadde Song in the wake of having suddi until the point that sun raises.
5. Individuals swing in the uyyala Swing situate.
6. Individuals watch the moon in close-by lake or lake after the dawn respecting the day.
7. Pootarekulu sweet made with rice flour, jaggery, and drain.
8. Kudumulu 5 for gauri devi for yourself and other muttayuduvu 5 each and on 4 kudumulu you put one over the 4 and make it as deepam and eat the same after your pooja when the deepam is as yet lighting.
9. 11 little Dosas for each.
10. Toranam for hand with 11 nots for atla tadde and 5 nots toranam for Undralla tadde.